Experience + passion = results. It’s that simple.
Since 1975, we’ve been supporting people to develop the skills and confidence to take control of their lives and to develop their full potential.
With over 40 years’ hands-on experience, and with an understanding of the complex needs of the people we work with, our approach continuously evolves; but the passion that fires our staff and volunteers, the respect and positivity we show to individuals, and our commitment to ensuring each service user is heard, matters and is given the support they need to journey towards a better future, remains the same.
Our vision is for a safer, stronger, fairer society.
Working in partnership with commissioners and other service providers, our passionate staff team and national network of committed volunteers provide a wide range of services including:
· Supporting mental health, emotional wellbeing, risk taking behaviours and family relationships;
· Advocacy, befriending and mentoring for children, young people and families ;
· Rehabilitation and mentoring packages for juvenile and adult offenders, addressing dependency, mental health, housing and employment needs;
· Supporting those furthest away from the labour market back into work, education or training
· Housing and tenancy support to reduce likelihood of homelessness and reduce anti-social behaviour;
· Working in partnership with Local Authorities to deliver statutory public services including Appropriate Adult provision and Independent Visitors for looked after children.