Our mission is to support people to develop the skills and confidence to take control of their lives and develop their full potential.
We are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of people who have a broad range of often complex needs that prevent them from engaging fully in their communities.
We enable people to identify and build on their existing strengths and to use these to develop new skills and pursue new opportunities. Our aim is to let people who are isolated or excluded know that we understand the issues and challenges they face, and that we will support them to shape their future.
We work in partnership with commissioners and other service providers to develop effective responses to our service users’ challenges that engage them in an exciting journey towards a better, stronger future.
Our passionate staff team and national network of committed volunteers deliver a range of services including:
- Supporting mental health, emotional wellbeing, risk taking behaviours and family relationships;
- Advocacy, befriending and mentoring for children, young people and families ;
- Rehabilitation and mentoring packages for juvenile and adult offenders, addressing dependency, mental health, housing and employment needs;
- Supporting those furthest away from the labour market back into work, education or training
- Housing and tenancy support to reduce likelihood of homelessness and reduce anti-social behaviour;
- Working in partnership with Local Authorities to deliver statutory public services including Appropriate Adult provision and Independent Visitors for looked after children.